I first saw this topic on PinkyPersistence's blog and then again on DispositiveMotion's blog and thought it looked like fun so I'm going to do it too. :)
In five years:
- I will be almost 35 years old. I turn 30 in September (the horror).
- Ariel will have just turned 9. My heart can't take this.
- My sweet nephew Cole will be about to turn 7!! Gahhh. He won't be a baby anymore :,(
- I am hoping to still be performing every chance that I get (dance concerts and musicals).
- Hopefully Ariel will have 2-3 siblings. I'm really hoping this happens.
- I will (crossing fingers) own my own dance studio/performing arts company and be teaching dance still as well.
- I will be married to my sweetheart. I'm sure this part will happen. We have been together for over a year and a half now and are each other's forevers already.
- I will be a homeowner. I have done more than my fair share of rentals (rooms, apartments, and houses) and I would love to own a home.
- I will have car payments. haha This sounds funny/odd, I'm sure but I have only bought used. I want a new car.
- I will have graduated from a University. I have only taken a zillion classes at a junior college. I actually have mostly just been dancing (classes and performance) at our local JC for several years now. I'm close to graduating...I just need to do it, even if I still do dance shows at the JC. I am a performer at heart. I need it like air.
- I will maybe be homeschooling. I'm torn with this. I want to but I don't think Johnny wants Ariel homeschooled. I get that, but I also fear all of the school shootings and love teaching.
- Johnny will be an English teacher. I believe this 100%. He is about to graduate from the JC in the next year and has inspiring motivation and dedication.
So there it is. I encourage you to do this as well! This is your "tag." Now hop to it!